Our mission is to help men to gain the education and skills they need to become better leaders. We accomplish this by offering the necessary tools for action and resources that lead to tangible outcomes. They are afforded clear paths of opportunities from enrollments in our programs. We also provide additional help, ongoing support and guidance throughout the growth process.
Helping Men Become Men
The vision of Manhood Mentorship is to encourage and support men to attain and achieve their full potential to become better men in their families and in their communities.
- Mentorship – Mentors will provide positive experiences in social relationships, which can lead to improvement in other important roles and relationships in their lives. Our mentors will provide entrepreneurial training, confidence building workshops, education to transformation, economic empowerment and more.
- Inspiration – Through our programs and activities, we hope to inspire you to use your natural intelligence and talents to build better relationships by recognizing that unproductive patterns of behavior can be reshaped to facilitate positive relationships with those who are important to you.
- Support – We know how difficult it can be to take on new roles or improve outcomes in personal relationships. To become better men and better fathers through change takes a lot of courage, and because of that, it is our goal to become a trusted, reliable and consistent support for you. Our commitment to your success is unshakeable.
- Communication – We offer multiple channels of communication such as meetups, social networking, group sessions 101 and more. Our goal is to have all of your questions and concerns personally addressed as soon as possible.
- Comradery – In many ways, we men are all in this together. The bonds you form with other program participants will help you move forward in your personal journey.
- Flexibility – While we have put in place specific programs and services, they are not ‘set in stone.’ We welcome your feedback and will take it those into consideration as we continually strive for excellence.
- Success – Our success is measured by yours. When you begin to ‘find your way,’ we are encouraged, knowing that we are making a difference in your life and others.
- Integrity – We hold honesty, trust, transparency, and respect as the ideals by which we live and work.
The Ultimate strength Training Program for Men
Strength training program for men includes lifting weights with the objective of increasing your whole-body strength as much as possible because believe it or not, a good health means leading a better life. There can be no compromise made when it comes to health.
Whether you want to build muscle or totally change your body, if you monitor the right workout routine, you will get just what you want and the right strength training program for men.
Finding the right strength training program, however, is tough. In order to grow, you need to learn a workout that charms to you and is achievable based on your abilities.
- It needs to include progressive overload this is accomplished by using heavier weights.
- It needs to have the right amount of volume. If you just want to move as much weight as likely, all that is desired for you to do is get as strong as possible on the lifts you’re most likely the best at.
- It needs to include the right workout regularity.
- It needs to include enough rest between sets because it can help you exercise more and achieve more goals.
The basic and the best strength training programs are:
- Bigger Leaner Stronger
- Starting Strength
- Push Pull Legs
- Lyle McDonald’s Generic Bulking Routine
- The Upper Lower Training Program